After a four-day hiatus at the World Series of Poker, the Poker Central Podcast is back! Remko jumps deep into all the latest winners at the Rio, and delivers interviews with Eli Elezra, Scott Seiver, Nick Petrangelo and Daniel Negreanu to get you caught up on all the latest from the biggest poker spectacle of the year.
- 1:40 – On the show today!
- 2:22 – Recapping the latest events, starting with Paul Volpe winning the $10,000 Omaha Eight-or-Better Hi-Lo event.
- 5:36 – Catching up with Eli Elezra, who missed the 2017 World Series of Poker, is eager to get a win this year and has dropped down in stakes a bit with regards to the cash games.
- 13:35 – Recapping the $1,500 Dealer’s Choice, the Colossus.
- 20:14 – An interview with Scott Seiver, who only expected to play a select few events at the 2018 World Series of Poker.
- 23:10 – Johannes Becker wins his first bracelet in the $2,500 Mixed Triple Draw event.
- 24:45 – Nick Petrangelo wins the $100,000 High Roller WSOP event.
- 25:47 – An interview with Nick Petrangelo on the biggest win of his live tournament career.
- 32:48 – Providing context to Petrangelo’s great results, and looking at the Player of the Year standings lead by Elio Fox.
- 35:22 – What to watch on PokerGO and Twitch! The $10k Heads Up and much more for your entertainment.
- 38:26 – An extended interview with Daniel Negreanu from his trailer at the Rio. Negreanu talks about Phil Ivey at the WSOP and Phil Hellmuth’s statement of winning 24 bracelets during his career.
- 47:58 – What’s next on Poker Central? Brent Hanks? Will he make his big return?
New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now and enjoy more than 100 days of live poker action every single year. Relive the $100,000 WSOP High Roller as well as the $10,000 Omaha Eight-or-Better and don’t miss the upcoming live action. Get in touch with the podcast on email@example.com.