This week on Poker Central Podcast, Brent Hanks, Will O’Connor and Remko Rinkema dive into all the hottest news in the world of poker. The PokerGO Studio was officially opened with “Open House Week” on Poker After Dark, The Triton Super High Roller Series brought out all the big guns to Montenegro, and the High Roller of the Year competition was announced.
- 1:30 – The Flop: Analyzing the biggest topics in all of poker.
- 3:01 – Open House on Poker After Dark kicks off the action from the PokerGO Studio at the ARIA Resort & Casino. What was the action like? Highlights? Low lights?
- 5:30 – The second night of Open House action, featuring a big verbal clash between Phil Hellmuth and Antonio Esfandiari!
- 14:49 – Recapping the Triton Super High Roller Series in Montenegro, which included the biggest pot in the history of televised cash games between Jason Koon and Kane Kalas and Tom Dwan on the commentary.
- 23:20 – High Stakes Short Deck poker! What’s the future of this game, and will we see a lot of it in the future?
- 27:30 – The High Roller of the Year announcement. How does it work? Running the numbers for the past 12 months, who would’ve won if this was started last year?
- 34:44: - The Turn: The biggest results and updated statistics! Richard Yong wins a side event in Montenegro, Jason Koon jumps up the all-time money list and Stephen Chidwick remains on top of the POY standings.
- 36:40 – Recapping the SCOOP and POWERfest results during the biggest month of the year for online tournament play.
- 40:06 – New on PokerGO this week: Multiple episodes of the new PokerGO Original: INSIDERS, and the 2012 and 2011 WSOP Main Event.
- 41:29 – Live events on PokerGO: The World Poker Tour Bobby Baldwin Final Table, the WPT Tournament of Champions Final Table and four days of Super High Roller Bowl coverage starting on Sunday May 27th.
- 43:58 – The River: Brent Hanks and Will O’Connor dive into the letdown that was Barstool Nate, the PokerGO Studio opening and the spectacular Las Vegas Golden Knights!
New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now and enjoy more than 100 days of live poker action every year, as well as an extensive on-demand library. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.