Joey Ingram joins Brent Hanks and Remko Rinkema to talk about the Galfond Challenge, the state of online poker, private games in Las Vegas, a potential Poker All-Stars Game, Zillion Beers, and some YouTube drama.
- 00:35 – Does poker need more drama and controversy? Does the game benefit from beefs and people hating on each other?
- 04:12 – Is calling people out the best way for Luke Schwartz to stay relevant?
- 07:12 – What type of content would Joey Ingram want to make if popularity wasn’t part of the conversation?
- 08:24 – The Galfond Challenge! Joey Ingram breaks it down and gives his insights into whether Phil can bounce back and how VeniVidi does it.
- 14:00 – How would Joey Ingram do against Phil Galfond?
- 15:30 – Joey Ingram first gained popularity through doing crazy challenges, so we present him with some unique challenges that he should undertake!
- 22:00 – Is online poker still profitable for average pros and what’s the state of private games in Las Vegas? Is Joey Ingram playing high stakes PLO private games?
- 27:50 – How would Joey Ingram handle a “Poker All Star Game” after the big success of the recent changes to the NBA All-Star Game.
- 34:30 – Passion for poker, Rob Yong and Phil Nagy, how does Joey Ingram look at these very different characters who both are heading up online poker sites.
- 39:20 – Zillion Beers! Can poker do something like what Barstool Sports did, selling $1.5 million on merchandise in just 11 days.
- 45:10 – A game of word association with Joey Ingram on Donald Trump, Tiger Woods, Leonardo DiCaprio, Connor McGregor, and Hugh Hefner.
- 50:40 – YouTube drama, what is going on with tons of poker channels receiving strikes and some channels getting shut down?
New to the podcast? Subscribe right now and leave us those five-star reviews or check us out live on YouTube every Tuesday at 12pm PT/3pm ET/9pm CET.