High Stakes legend Jason Koon joins Brent Hanks and Remko Rinkema on the Poker Central Podcast to talk about his dedication to the game, the highest stakes he’s ever played, and some of the craziest stuff he’s encountered over the course of his career.
- 01:07 – What has Jason Koon has been up to lately?
- 05:55 – Jason Koon’s travel tips and connecting with his friends up in Vancouver such as Ben Tollerene.
- 08:30 – Would Jason Koon have the upper hand over his best friends, Isaac Haxton, Ben Tollerene, and David Benefield at No Limit Hold’em these days?
- 10:45 – Jason Koon battled Phil Ivey for many days in a row at heads-up No Limit Hold’em and his insights are incredible!
- 17:40 – Massive Short Deck action at the Triton High Roller Series versus Phil Ivey and what are the biggest stakes Jason has ever seen?
- 21:00 – The difference between the highest stakes tournaments and cash games.
- 23:20 – High Stakes Poker is poker entertainment, so how do these shows come together and does Jason Koon qualify?
- 27:18 – Jason Koon’s take on the Galfond Challenge, going through massive losing streaks, and how he thinks Phil is handling this tough situation being stuck a lot of money.
- 33:00 – What’s involved to bring High Stakes Poker back, and if he’s involved, how much is Jason Koon sitting down with?
- 36:40 – Speaking of High Stakes Poker legends, what happened to Brad Booth? Jason Koon has a tremendous story.
- 37:45 – Jason Koon gives us a unique insight into the world of the Triton High Rollers, Paul Phua, Richard Yong, Triton Player of the Year, and all that goes along with it.
- 43:30 – Jason Koon’s first Macau trip with David Benefield, playing high stakes and learning on the job.
- 44:55 – Jason Koon’s upcoming action including the partypoker LIVE MILLIONS Sochi series including the inaugural Super High Roller Bowl Russia event.
- 51:00 – The brightest minds in poker according to Jason Koon.
New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now and never miss another day of thrilling poker action.