Brent Hanks and Remko Rinkema come at you with an audio only podcast on which they cover World Series of Poker Europe, the use of randomizers at the highest stakes, Daniel Negreanu’s freezeout tournament series, the return of Phil Ivey, and Phil Hellmuth’s quest for WSOP Bracelet No. 16.
- 00:28 – Brent Hanks gambling and fantasy football struggles.
- 02:04 – Recapping the €250,000 Super High Roller at World Series of Poker Europe with lots of love for Christoph Vogelsang and Tony G.
- 04:01 – The stupid conversation of “Who is the best player in the world?”
- 05:10 – Views and takes on James Chen and Chin Wei Lim who went heads up in Rozvadov for €2.8 million.
- 06:30 – Randomizing! James Chen used his watch to make decisions during the final table to balance his ranges, but what’s the method to this madness?
- 11:00 - Brent Hanks is out on studying poker but in on the game as a whole!
- 12:28 – Can Brent Hanks still beat the high stakes? Is he better than Cary Katz? Paul Phua? Richard Yong? Tony G?
- 15:00 – Next up on PokerGO: Short Deck, PLO, and a 100k High Roller.
- 17:00 – THE FANS! Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19:16 – Analyzing Daniel Negreanu’s idea of a freezeout tournament series with lots of non-Hold’em action. Can it work? Will players show up?
- 23:10 – PHIL IVEY IS BACK.
- 25:16 – Phil Hellmuth is on his way to WSOP bracelet No. 16 at World Series of Poker Europe.
- 27:10 – Allen Bari is mad, lashing out to Bryn Kenney who chirps back at him right away.
Catch the podcast on your favorite podcasting apps right now as well. Watch the Poker Central Podcast on PokerGO every week on Friday. New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now.