With Brent Hanks having caught the “Rio flu,” it’s up to Remko Rinkema to get you caught up on all that’s good at the 2019 World Series of Poker! While there’s no guest on the show, Remko has interviews for you featuring recent bracelet winner John Hennigan and Stephen Chidwick as well as an update from Daniel Negreanu and Kevin Roster who’s only got weeks to live and makes the absolute most out of it by living his poker dreams.
- 1:23 – This week on the Poker Central Podcast.
- 5:00 – Stephen Chidwick wins his first WSOP bracelet in the $25,000 Pot Limit Omaha High Roller. Listen to the interview with him here.
- 13:35 – The $10,000 Seven Card Stud Championship saw John Hennigan defeat Daniel Negreanu heads up, Remko recaps the action and speaks to both players at the completion of the tournament in this segment.
- 24:45 – Running through all the WSOP winners, big name results and much more.
- 30:30 – A conversation with Kevin Roster who’s battling sarcoma and has only weeks to live and decided to cross as many bucket list items off his list as possible.
- 37:30 – Bojang wins his first bracelet, Ausmus falls short of a second bracelet in $10k PLO, Team Poker Central doing work in $25k Fantasy, and Ben Underwood’s unbelievable results in big field No Limit Hold’em tournaments.
- 44:55 – A brief $50,000 Poker Players Championship recap and a funny interview with Dan ‘Jungleman’ Cates to close out the show.
New to the podcast? Subscribe right now and leave us a review on your favorite podcasting app. New to PokerGO and ready to watch some exciting poker action? Subscribe right now to never miss another minute of action. Don’t forget to leave us a review and a five-star rating to get us up those podcast ranks!