The 2019 World Series of Poker is in full swing and Barstool Nate is in town to give the Big 50 a chance. Nate bagged up chips after his Day 1 flight and he joins us on the podcast to talk about his adventures in Las Vegas so far while the boys also run through the Power Rankings and the $25k Fantasy League.
- 00:30 – Poker addict Barstool Nate joins the show and tells us all about his second bullet in the Big 50, gathering a pile of chips heading into Day 2 of the biggest live tournament in the history of poker.
- 03:55 – Brent Hanks’ terrible dinner experience in Las Vegas, paying full price plus tip for no food at all.
- 06:00 – Food tips from Brent and Nate: In N Out, Chic-Fil-A, or McDonald's after busting out a tournament?
- 08:30 – Barstool Nate’s Las Vegas adventure to date: Gambling, day drinking, a bit of sun, and a bag of chips.
- 13:10 – Poker fan Nate gushes over the insanity at the Rio: Long lines, massive events, and a ton of positive energy!
- 19:10 – Daniel Negreanu: Power Rankings, takes, vlogs, results, selling action, Brent, Nate, and Remko run through all that he’s involved in.
- 23:30 – The rest of the Power Rankings and a World Poker Tour overview, highlighted by James Carroll, Maria Ho, Ali Imsirovic, Phil Hellmuth, Brian Green, Bryn Kenney, Jungleman, Craig Varnell, and Igor Kurganov.
- 31:00 – Food talk ft. Brent’s hot dogs and Remko’s love and passion for mayonnaise.
- 34:30 - $25k Fantasy League! Brent and Remko are hyped up over Dan Zack’s hot start, Jon Turner’s Day 3, and some extra motivation for Chidwick and Mizrachi!
- 39:00 – Random WSOP nonsense, musings, and projections for the rest of the summer.
- 44:00 – Don’t miss this! The $50k No Limit Hold’em final table as well as the Baccarat Crystal WPT Tournament of Champions on PokerGO.
New to the podcast? Subscribe right now and leave us a review on your favorite podcasting app. New to PokerGO and ready to watch some exciting poker action? Subscribe right now to never miss another minute of action. Don’t forget to leave us a review and a five-star rating to get us up those podcast ranks!