On the final podcast of the 2018 WSOP Main Event a winner is crowned in the biggest tournament of the year. John Cynn took home the $8.8 million first prize and will go down in history as the winner of the longest heads-up in Main Event history.
- Opening the show are Remko Rinkema and Lance Bradley, previewing the action and diving into the narratives of the Final 3, but not before briefly looking back on the previous night in which 2009 Main Event champ Joe Cada was eliminated.
- 14:42 – An interview with the most colorful character from the 2017 WSOP Main Event, John Hesp.
- 22:19 – Michael Dyer speaks after getting eliminated in third place for $3,750,000.
- 26: 02 – After a grueling 10-hour heads-up match, Tony Miles speaks about winning $5 million and the sour taste of missing out on the title.
- 31:09 – The champ speaks! John Cynn talks about the emotions of winning the WSOP Main Event and collecting $8.8 million.
Subscribe to PokerGO to enjoy more than 100 days of live poker action every single year, including an extensive on-demand library that features all WSOP Main Event broadcasts from 2011 through 2017.