On this very special edition of Heads Up with Remko you'll get to learn all about the life and career of former UFC fighter Martin Kampmann. Kampmann has played poker since before the poker boom, and walks us through both his career in the UFC and his passion for the game of poker.
- 5:15 – Interview start with Martin Kampmann
- 6:45 – The life of a retired UFC fighter
- 9:45 – Concussions leading to UFC retirement
- 13:13 – Sparring with Forrest Griffin, Wanderlei Silva and Vitor Belfort.
- 15:59 – Not maximizing his potential and training habits
- 18:39 – MMA workout tips: Quality over quantity
- 24:45 – UFC 2017 Preview: The return of GSP and Dillashaw vs Garbrandt
- 30:45 – McGregor vs Mayweather
- 34:40 – Martin’s favorite fights
- 42:20 – How to get rich in the UFC. Or not?
- 45:35 – Starting a career post-UFC
- 47:48 – Discovering the game of poker and winning Run it Up Reno
- 52:42 – The adrenaline of poker and playing the WSOP Main Event
Please rate, review and subscribe to the podcast and let us know how you feel about the show on firstname.lastname@example.org. Subscribe now to PokerGO and watch more than 100 days of live poker action by using the promo code REMKO to save $10 on your annual subscription.